Veterinary practice benefits from going green
SOL Electrical has installed a 10kW solar PV system for Deane Vets in Taunton, after one of the practice’s directors had been very happy with our installation of PV at his home in 2012.
PV â€“ earn income, reduce electricity bills
- 10kW PV system
- Panels: 64 x TSMC Thin Film 155Wp modules
- (10 material and workmanship warranty)
- Optimisers: 32 x SolarEdge P405 optimisers with on-line monitoring for peak operation
- Inverter: 1 x SolarEdge SE10K inverter ( 12 year warranty) maximises performance
- Index-linked Feed-in Tariff income for 20 yrs
Deane Vets PV system is expected to pay for itself within 7 years, when taking into account the Feed-In Tariff income and savings from reduced electricity bills. It will generate an index-linked income for business for the next 20 years, as well as reducing the firm’s carbon emissions.